Tuesday, August 17, 2010

W.I.P: Ribbon Rings

Hello Bloggers!

I've been working away with various exciting projects. I'm also trying to my hand at new bracelets. Some of which I haven't decided how to finish. So I thought I'd share with you what I have so far for what I'm calling "Ribbon Rings"

Let me know what you think =)






I have yet to figure out how I'd attach it to the other ribbon piece or even if I like it that way. I also thought about weaving an olivine green above the brown and below the brown just to give it a hint of something else. Earth tone bracelet--I seem to like those! We'll see what kind of inspiration comes =)

Thanks for viewing,

Leann

1 comment:

  1. I think this would be a really cute idea for a garter too, since it already looks like one! If you take off the underlying ribbon piece and just have the rings and single ribbon, it would make for a cool choker too.

    ReplyDelete